Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
I actually just did a post not too long ago discussing my top 10! Check it out here.
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Fruit of some sort
- Peanut Butter
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Crafting (DIYing… I’ve tried and they aren’t as good as what the tutorial was)
- Playing an Instrument like Guitar or Piano
- Graphic Design
**Can you tell most of these include an artistic or creative component to them??
Five Healthy Food Bloggers I Wish Would Cook For Me Every Day
- Kristin from Iowa Girl Eats
- Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean
- Gina from SkinnyTaste
- Dorothy from Crazy For Crust (not healthy but definitely hits my sweet tooth!)
- Brittany from A Healthy Slice of Life (a new-to-me food blog, definitely going to check her out!)
Five Instagram Accounts I Love
- Doug the Pug– Love him, especially now that we have a pug of our own.
- Noonday Collection – I love their jewelry and their purpose.
- Joanna Gaines – Her and her husband are just too cute.
- Candace Cameron Bure – I adore her and her life. One of my favorite childhood stars!
- Proverbs 31 Ministries – They always have great quotes and scriptures that add an extra boost to my day.
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
- My wedding ring
- My FitBit
- Contacts (even though you can’t see them)
- Victoria Secret Lotion, my favorite right now is their Dreamy Vanilla!
- Sweatshirt (at night when I get cold sitting in the house, regardless of how hot it is outside)
Five Songs I Listen To On Repeat (Currently)
- “Me Too” by Meghan Trainor – I love a good girl power song!
- “Can’t Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
- “Cake by the Ocean” by DNCE
- “If It Ain’t Love” by Jason Derulo
- “Die A Happy Man” by Thomas Rhett (Always because it is our wedding song!)
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- She’s the Man
- The Notebook
- Pitch Perfect
- Beauty and the Beast (or any Disney movie for that matter)
Five Books On My Current Reading List
Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Bacon wrapped smokies
- A Laffy Taffy while at the car shop
- String cheese
- English muffin for breakfast
Question for you:
Pick a few categories and share your “top five” in the comment section below!