So long time no blog, huh? We had a very busy September and every time I would think about blogging, I would either not have the motivation or something else would take priority over it.
Whenever it’s been a while since I’ve chatted with a friend, I love to meet up for coffee! So grab a cup of coffee or your drink choice and let’s chat!
If we were meeting for coffee, I would tell you…
- This was the first weekend that we didn’t have something planned. Labor Day Weekend we went to Asheville with a group of friends. We stayed in an AirBnB, visited the Biltmore, and explored downtown with all of their breweries and culture.
The following weekend we had Cody’s parents in town visiting. We celebrated their anniversary with a nice dinner, hit up the beach, and enjoyed some quality time in Savannah.
Then we had six of our friends come into town and stay with us in our little apartment. We all had a great day at the beach and grilled out by the pool. And two of them got engaged while we were here, so that was super amazing to be a part of!
Finally, last Sunday we went to Charlotte for the Panthers vs. Vikings game. Although we lost and it was pretty hot in the sun, we still had a good time!
- Married life is going great and Cooper is doing well. We had a sick puppy for a new days there mid-September but he is much better. This is a picture of both my boys I took today while we were watching football. Love them both so much!
- In small group this fall we are doing the study, Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey and it is going great! I will definitely do a review once it is finished. We even got to see him speak at church today.
- I’ve really been missing real fall weather lately. Now that it is October I’m really wanting some cooler weather where I can wear sweaters and boots and truly enjoy my pumpkin spice latte. But here in Charleston, it doesn’t feel like that until late November-early December. Hoping I can make the most of it until then with adding lighter layers and doing some baking. What is your favorite part of fall?
- The fall TV line up is on point this year. I am completely in love with NBC’s This Is Us and The Good Place! I’ve also been watching the new season of Law & Order: SVU and am excited to check out Designated Survivor and Timeless. Are there any shows that you are loving this fall?
- Cody has been amazing and getting up with me early before work to go to the gym. He’s been leading our workouts and I’m very thankful for his help because my motivation was super lacking.
- I’ve been pinning more lately, fulfilling my void of fall and finding some great recipes to try! Check out these new pins here.
What have you been up to lately? Do you ever have months where you almost don’t even have a chance to relax?